Saturday, June 10, 2006

Unfortunately my period showed up Thursday night...a pathetic 10 days after I ovulated. Why oh why did things get better for one cycle and then go right back to where they started the next???? I just don't get it! Of course I want another baby, but at this point I really, really just want my body to work right. I'm taking supplements, using progesterone cream, doing weekly acupuncture, eating healthier than I have in a long time, trying to cut out everything that could possibly contribute to the estrogen dominance and nothing is changing. It's so frustrating and honestly I'm starting to feel like my body is letting me and a lot of other people down, inculding the baby I miscarried in November.

I'm really praying that this month will be different...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats