Thursday, May 18, 2006

Let's lighten the mood a little here...

I heard about this study on the radio this morning and looked it up when I got home. Here's what it says...

"According to a survey by Websense Inc., a provider of employee Internet-management software, 52% of managers and employees would rather give up coffee than their ability to cruise the Web for personal reasons at work. Forty-four percent favor the taste of java over Web surfing."

I knew my answer instantly which on I would choose...I'd give up the coffee in a heartbeat over the internet (this is probably so easy for me to say because I've recently stopped drinking coffee and after the initial shock to my body, I haven't missed it all that much).

So, what's your answer? Coffee or Internet??

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

I'd give up coffee! But, honestly, between the internet and caffeine, I think caffeine is the lesser to two evils!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats