Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Cycle update:

CD 23
Ovulated on CD 21 -- later than I had hoped.
2 DPO
Pretty sure I'm not pregnant.

After my obsession over getting pregnant this story is going to make many shake their head, but here it goes, none-the-less...

Hubby's bday was on Sunday and I really thought I was going to ovulate that day. I got this idea in my head that conceiving a child on his bday would be the *perfect* bday gift (you would think that by now I'd know that all of these special dates never work out) so when I woke up Monday morning and realized my temp was still low I decided that even though I was certain I would ovulate that day we would abstain. In the off chance that there were still some sperm hanging around and we actually conceive I want to be able to tell him that we conceived on his birthday (even though I know technically that's not the case, but still, it's close enough...). Of course I haven't let hubby in on my craziness as of yet! ;)

So, with that, I'm pretty sure that AF will show up on schedule this month. I'm really just hoping for a 12 day minimum luteal phase...if I get that I'll be more than happy this month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats