Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'm sick. Hubby came down with a nasty something about a week ago and has been sick ever since. I was just starting to think that I had escaped his germs, but I was wrong. It hit us both the same way...one minute feeling fine, the next...horrible. I'm not sure if it was related or just a coincidence, but I also ended up with a migraine yesterday. I thought I just might die. I think it's some sort of flu bug...whole body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion...ugh. It's just horrible. Needless to say I have gone between my bed and the couch. Hubby was wonderful and brought me home my favorite Ice Cream and a chick flick to watch after church. If that wasn't enough, he and the Princess went to my office to put together a new desk I got and then went to our Softball game that I am obviously not playing in tonight. He is still pretty sick, but none-the-less, doing what he can to help me out. I really do love that man!! ;)

I hesitate to even post this, but just in case it is something, cool. If not, it won't be the first time I've made a fool out of myself. I've been really crampy the last couple days. I'm 6 dpo...still pretty early to feel anything, but in the midst of being sick yesterday I had this constant cramping. I've had it today too, although not as much. It is more than likely related to being sick, but still gives me pause, considering both times I have been pregnant I have been extremely "crampy" in the 2ww. I'm not getting my hopes up (really, I'm not), but it doesn't make me wonder a bit...

Okay, that's all I have for now. Back to laying on the couch, doing absolutely nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats