Monday, May 22, 2006

Not too much to report, but I thought I would post a quick update on a few things...

I'm on CD 14 and waiting to ovulate. I ovulated on CD 18 last month so I'm counting on it being in the next few days. More to come on this I'm sure...

I was finally able to ask my aunt about my cousin (the one who's possible miscarriage/pregnancy I posted about a while ago). I have spoken with my aunt several times since they found out that they were not having a miscarriage but I just haven't been able to talk about it with her. Friday night I felt like it was time and was happy to hear that things continue to look good. After we were done talking my aunt asked, "well what about you? Any baby news?" I answered with a simple, "no, not yet" and left it at that. I know she had good intentions, but why does everyone insist on asking me if there is any "news" every time I talk to them. Do they expect that one of these times I will reply with "I'm so glad you asked! I've been so busy lately that I forgot to mention that I'm 4 months pregnant and doing great!" My mom is the WORST at this. I will tell her that I'm not feeling well because I'm on my period and she will ask me if I'm pregnant and then proceed to tell me that some women have their periods while they are pregnant! I just want to scream, but instead assure her that I am NOT pregnant and will NEVER be pregnant and having a period at the same time. I really love my friends and family but they just dont' seem to get it regardless of how hard I try to explain...

I think that's all for now. We have been incredibly busy with yardwork which has been great for occupying my mind these days. Today we had a major windstorm and my wonderful hubby worked outside all day in it. I checked in on him periodically but just can't handle the wind. We have some major projects going, but when we are done our yard is going to look absolutely beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats