Tuesday, May 09, 2006

CD 1, and with that, we are back in the game!! Usually the start of my period is a painful reminder that we are not pregnant yet again, but this month it's a little different. Being that we weren't "trying" this last month I had no expectation of possibly being pregnant and was actually anxious for AF to arrive so we could start on our first cycle of trying again. That combined with the fact that after only a little over a month of natural treatments I had a full 12 day luteal phase! Can we all say, "WOW!" ;) My luteal phase has averaged between 8-10 days so to see such a significant change in a month is amazing. I also ovulated earlier than usual. I typically ovulated between on cd 21 or 22 and this month I ovulated on cd 18! If nothing else I am thrilled beyond belief to see my body readjusting to a healthy state of functioning!

As we embark once again on the waiting and wondering game I am determined to keep my focus on things above and to not let myself be overtaken by the possibility of being pregnant. Of course I'm human and it will be impossible not to think about it, but I don't want to be consumed by it. Like I said before, I am trusting in God, trusting in his timing and determined to finally learn my lesson in patience! ;)

On a somewhat realated note, I've been working on a lesson for the classes I'm going to be teaching on Sunday mornings when we move into our new church and a verse I'm using in my first lesson entitled, "Trust God" is Jeremiah 29: 10-14. The Message version says this...

“I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. “When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I’ll listen.” “When you come looking for me, you’ll find me.” “Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.” God’s Decree. “I’ll turn things around for you. I’ll bring you back from all the countries into which I send you off into exile. You can count on it.”

I've been working on this for a while, but when I read it today I was struck by the last part..."I'll turn things around for you....You can count on it!" How awesome is it that we have a God who cares about each one of us so much! He cares about our individual needs, desires, hurts and joys and he tells us that if we call out to him and are serious in seeking him that we won't be dissapointed. Now I know this doesn't mean we will get whatever we want, but it does mean that he will give us exactly what we need and in the end it will be enough. Our God is SO good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats