Friday, May 26, 2006

Lately I've been getting questions about my acupnucture treatments. They usually come when someone notices the **seeds in my ears and ask what they are. I explain that they are part of my acupuncture treatments which of course leads right into the "why?" question. Here's where I get tongue tied. For those who I choose to tell, I don't know if I should say, "Infertility" or "Fertility"??? Am I being treated for Infertility or is the acupuncuture a Fertility treatment? I'm totally confused! I usually end up saying something stupid like, "we're trying to have another baby" which still doesn't really answer their question. Eventually I get out what I'm trying to say, but it would be so much easier if I could answer without sounding like I don't know the answer either!

So, any opinions? For those undergoing treatment of any kind, do you consider it "fertility" or "infertility" treaments??

**Ear seeds are small seeds from the Vaccaria plant. These seeds are held in place on the ear with a small piece of adhesive tape and I simply push on them every once in a while to stimulate that particular pressure point in my ear (this last time they were points for my adrenal glands).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats