Wednesday, May 03, 2006

In my car, on the way to pick up Bella from preschool, it just hit me...I need to be content with the life I have. Content with the wonderful husband and incredibly beautiful daughter that the Lord has blessed me with. I HAVE A CHILD! So many women don't. I always said that the one thing I wanted to do in life was experience being pregnant, giving birth and raising a child. I've done the first 2 parts and am doing the last part right now. I have such a blessed and joyous life and I want to live each day in that truth. I want to be happy, really happy with the life I have and if the Lord chooses to bless us with another child, then great, but if not, I want to okay with that too. I don't want to live each day in the hope of what may be, but instead in the joy of what is. I want to be a whole person. A whole mother, a whole wife, a whole woman. I want to offer all that I am to the people I love. I can only do this if I let go of my own desires and accept God's plan for my life.

Do I still want another baby? Yes. Desperately. Is it hard not to let it consume me? Unbelievably hard. Will I always have such an optimistic point of view? No way! There will still be days that I find myself unable to escape the cloud above my head, but instead of succumbing to it, I hope to rise above it, look around and rest in the assurance that I have a really, really fabulous life!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Hello, just taking a look at your blog for the first time and was delighted to find this beautiful post from a faithful woman. I know you won't always be given that insight about the beauty of your life in the here and now - but you can always remember having had the insight. And that's worth a lot! Many blessings, Rosemary

11:17 AM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Hi, Quick question b/c it seems we have similar fertility problems: You say you have low progesterone and high estrogen. I have low progesterone. But the estrogen test I took on day 3 of my cycle was normal. Still, I have reason to believe something is out of wack with my estrogen. Did you get your test for estrogen on day 3 of your cycle or later? I have spotting around ovulation and that is why I think maybe I have estrogen problems as well. Thanks for any response you could give me. Email rduvinage@yahoo.com. Thanks!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats