Monday, July 03, 2006

Where have I been??? We've had all kinds of stuff going on this past month. We celebrated our 6th anniversary a couple weeks ago. Hubby got me a beautiful necklace and we went out for a really nice and much needed evening on the town. We've attended 2 out of town weddings, had friends over for a bbq and to top it all off, I've been at my "part time" job about 30 hours a week. It's so busy I can hardly keep up...good thing I love it so much!

In cycle news I'm currently 9 dpo. Unfotunately I ovulated when Hubby and I were in different states so the chances of being pregnant are essentially non-existent. The good news is that I ovulated on cd 16. Now if I can just have a 12 day luteal phase I will be feeling good about things.

All in all, I'm feeling pretty good about things. I've definitely had my moments, but I've been able to move through them which is a welcome change.

For such a long time after my m/c I was totally convinced that I would get pregnant again right away. A month would go by, AF would show up, I would be upset and within weeks have myself convinced this was the month. I think I've finally realized that it isn't going to happen quickly for us...we've actively ttc for 16 cycles and I'm resolved to the reality that it's more than likely going to be a while. After my m/c I was convinced we would have a baby in 2006, when that was no longer a possibility I just knew I would at least be pregnant in 2006. I no longer have that, or any other expectation. It's kind of sad, but really it makes it a lot easier for me. I have no time frame. We have a few general ideas of when we will reasess things, but other than that I'm determined to enjoy my life as it is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats