Thursday, September 21, 2006

Okay, I'm over my bad attitude...at least for now. ;)

I let myself go back to that dark place in my mind for a while and finally realized that I need to pull myself out of it. It's not good for me at all and certainly isn't good for those around me.

I am feeling extremely overwhelmed by life in general right now and really believe that I will have another child when the timing is right. If I were to find out I was pregnant this month I would be thrilled and completely stressed at the same time. God is using me in other people's lives right now and while I am totally willing to be used in this place, it is taking all of the energy (emotionally and physically) that I have.

We will still go to our RE appt in early October and see what he says. At that point I'm not sure which road we will take. Last night as we were falling asleep I said, "What if we just never used birth control again and trusted that God would bless us with another child if and when He sees fit?"

What if....

1 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

I'm afraid He may tell me that he doesn't think we will ever be fit, which of course may be related to our overall lack of Faith.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats