Thursday, October 05, 2006

Last I posted I thougth I was 2 dpo...I was wrong. I'm on cd 33 or something like that and still haven't ovulated. I'm not sure what is going on but this is the course that my cycles took before getting pg the first time. They just got longer and longer and longer. Several years ago the docs had talked to me about PCOS and the more I look into it the more I think I may have it.

The good news is that today is my first appt with the RE. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I know this is just the initial consulation, but I'm ready to get this show on the road.

I've really been praying that God will continue to show us His will for our life. I don't want to do anything that is going directly against what He has for us and at this point I feel very comfortable pursuing ART's. That may change, but for now we will see where this road leads us. Of course I will update once I get home!

1 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

I understand how some people think ART is flying in the face of God's will. However, I guess my take on it is if God truly didn't want us to seek help or treatment of our bodies, he wouldn't have given us physicians.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats